DescriptionMobile SQL Server Manger is an extensive SQL Server management and development tool that enables the users to easily manage SQL servers from the convenience of their Android powered phones or tablets. Just register your organization’s SQL Server with this App and you are ready to go. In addition, you can perform SQL development tasks such as creating new databases, tables, stored procedures, functions, and views. The Query tool can be used to go beyond that and virtually perform any additional task.
Manage server, and database security such as creating and editing users, and roles with ease anywhere. This can be accomplished using the tools under the “Security” section. You will have full control of your server’s security 24x7.
Database backups and restores are greatly simplified. Just touch and hold your favorite database list item and select “Backup Database” or “Restore Database” respectively. If a new database is needed, no problem either.
Create and manage “SQL Server Agent” jobs quickly and easily. Use the Job Activity Monitor feature to watch job progress, status, and history. The Agent’s error logs can help you troubleshoot the jobs hassle free.
Define and manage linked servers, and triggers using the tools under the “Server Objects” section. Triggers can be enabled, or disabled easily.
Your list of the servers is securely backed up in to the cloud if the backup and restore feature of your device is enabled. It is highly recommended that you do so because in a case that you device is factory reset, or the app is re-installed you wouldn’t have to re-enter your server data in to the app again.
The following are some of the important features of this product:
- Create and maintain multiple SQL Server connections.
- Both SQL Server and Windows authentication are supported.
- Create and maintain Databases, Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, and many other database components.
- Lookup data inside tables.
- Create and maintain database, users, and roles.
- Backup and restore databases.
- Create and maintain server logins and their roles.
- Create and maintain linked servers and server triggers.
- Look at detailed information inside the SQL Server logs.
- Created, maintain, enable, disable, and execute SQL Server Agent jobs.
- Monitor the progress, status, and history of each job.
- Look at detailed information inside SQL Server Agent error logs.
- Use the query tool to interact directly with the server.
Please remember to touch and hold a list item to display the available options. Please use your device’s back button to navigate back to the previous screen, dismiss pop up dialogs, or dismiss the options list. Dismissing dialogs or options lists have the same effect as canceling them meaning no action taken.