DescriptionTAXIJÁ AND UOL UNITE TO EXTEND CALL TAXI SERVICE
The partnership Taxijá consolidated with PagSeguro, with the aim of making the in app payment solution in 2013, unfolded. From now on the application is part of the UOL products and services online. The two companies’ union comes to attend users and taxi drivers even better. UOL, confirming its vocation of leadership and pioneering, chose Taxijá to enter the call taxi service segment. A gift for the users and taxi drivers, who will have access to more taxis and an expanded operation area.
Operating in nine Brazilian cities, with more than 22 thousand registered taxi drivers and 380 thousand users in the locations where it operates, Taxijá pioneered the tool creation of call, payment and expense management of corporate taxi.
Call a taxi in SP, RJ, Curitiba, Salvador, among other cities, with Taxijá!
Call the closest taxi with one click and all safety.
SPECIAL FEATURES FOR PASSENGERS
- Call the taxi that accepts debit card machines or credit cards Visa, Mastercard, American Express (AMEX), Elo (Cielo) and all credit cards banks from Santander, Itaú, Bradesco, HSBC, Redecard and others
- View data and monitor the taxi driver as he approaches the local
- View the distance and the estimated time of arrival of your taxi
- Chat between passenger and driver with free messages
- Rate the driver
- Use favorite and recent addresses to call your daily taxi
- Free app
PAY BY THE APP
Now it's easier to find taxis that accept credit card
You can pay by the app with your credit card
The safety is guaranteed by PagSeguro in a hiper safe environment
HOW IT WORKS
The taxi app Taxijá uses your location and shows in the map the closest taxis from where you're at
1. Allow your app to have access to your location and wait until it finds your current location on the map
2. Confirm your origin address. If necessary, click on the "edit" button to change it
3. Choose your ride options
Ex: Credit card, debit card, Santander card or other options
4. Click in "Call taxi" and monitor in real time the car's approach
5. Wait until the vehicle arrives and then go to your destination with safety and tranquility
Where we're at:
SP: São Paulo
RJ: Rio de Janeiro
MG: Belo Horizonte (BH)
RS: Porto Alegre
Calling a taxi on the radio taxi used to be a time consuming and a boring task to do by the phone, that's why I started using Taxijá. Now I don't have to use my phone anymore, I can see the taxi driver approaching on the map and I can register my favorite addresses, so I don't need to type it everytime. More practical than this is impossible.
Marcos Vasconcelos, 31 years, advertiser. Rio de Janeiro/RJ
Taxijá uses my GPS location, just like Waze and Maps, and finds the closest taxi from me. I can pay using my Santander card by the app. No waiting for the radio taxi service.
Roberto Marchiori, 30 years, Corporate Consultant. São Paulo/SP
I don't need to call to the radio taxi or go to the taxi stand when I have to travel or on the airport arrival. Calling a taxi, only with Taxijá!
Janete Silva, 35 years, Curitiba/PR
I like to go to bars, restaurants and clubs and with Taxijá I can have fun with no worries, not only because of the Lei Seca, but for my own safety. With the taxi app Taxijá it's too easy to call a taxi.
Kleyton Arashiro, São Paulo/SP
CORPORATE SOLUTION (Electronic Voucher)
The corporate solution your company always wanted:
- Fastness when ordering and paying by the app
- Ride reports of your employees and collaborators
- Biweekly payments by bank voucher
- No radio taxi cooperatives' receipts accumulating
For more information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +55 11 3217.7770.
REVIEWS, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
Help us improve by contacting us on email@example.com