DescriptionIf you are starting to learn Spanish, or want to extend your knowledge of the language the Collins Spanish Dictionary is the ideal book to help you understand and communicate.
The dictionary has over 80,000 references of contemporary vocabulary, includes the language of current affairs, business, computing and tourism, and, as in all Collins dictionaries, the emphasis is firmly placed on contemporary language and expressions
This is a fully functional trial!
The Foremost Authority on the Language of Today
* Over 80,000 words, phrases and translations
* Comprehensive and up-to- date coverage of all words and phrases you need, and Spanish updated for the new spelling reform
* In-depth treatment of difficult words
* Clear color layout helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily
* Cultural notes provide insight into the life in Spanish-speaking countries
* Notations for Latin American Spanish, and cultural equivalents.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Collins Spanish Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Support for memory cards
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
o Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
o Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
o Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Fast article scrolling
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature