DescriptionHandy Profiles Premium contains profile manager and call/SMS filter.
- repeating notification for: missed calls, unread SMS, WhatsApp
- adjust screen: brightness, timeout, rotation
- adjust ringtone: notification, voice call ringtone
- adjust vibration: ringer modes, vibration settings
- adjust volume: alarm, media, notifications, system, voice
- adjust network: sync, airplane mode, Bluetooth, mobile data, Wi-Fi
- call and SMS filter: block all, block list, allow all, allow list
- call forwarding (you always get notification from network, which can´t be disabled)
- speaker settings
- start max 3. application per profile
- ads free
- by timer
- by battery level, by connecting/disconnection charger
- by location (IN/OUT) get from GMS cell, surrounding Wi-Fi networks, location (LAT/LON)
- by calendar (keyword in event subject or location)
- temporary activation which temporary overwrites other methods
- more than 2 profiles
How it works?
You can create unlimited number of profiles. When you edit profile to choose what you want to set, you have usually 3 options (keep current settings, enable, disable). It means that if you in some profile enable something and you don´t disable it in following profile, function will be still active. You have available unlimited amount of trigger types (like battery, charger, timer, position based on Google location, network cell and Wi-Fi, calendar) which can be use for profile activation. There are triggers which have the highest priority and when there are active, other triggers will not work. High priority triggers are Calendar trigger and Temporary Profile Activation trigger. When these two triggers are not active, any other trigger can start.
I keep trying to decrease battery consumption as much as I can. I measure, test and analyze application every day. I implemented solution which disable applicaion parts which are not used.
General tips for decreasing battery consumption:
* If you don´t need it, disable Bluetooth, Wifi, Mobile data and Account Sync (or set longer interval for Account Sync).
* Set short screen timeout.
* Don´t use a lot of widgets with often udpdates (like weather, Facebook, etc.).
* Install only one application for week. If you install more and then you will see that something drain your battery, it is hard to find, which one is it.
* Install some application like my Battery Drain Analyzer to understand, what is maximum you can get from your battery.
* Install some application like my Network Monitor to understand, what use internet and how much. If you find something you don´t use, uninstall it or try to disable it.
Why I can´t switch GPS? Switching of it is not allowed by Google. Switching GPS and try save battery with it is useless, because it drain battery only when it is active. This is indicated by icon.
Why I can´t set end of timer? This is not possible, because the application was designed different way. The reason is to ensure clear and reliable system for switching profiles. When creating several profiles and adjusting their ends is a higher probability of error and unpredictability of behavior settings.
I can speak only in English & Czech. Translation are usually done by Google Translator or by some user. But I never really know how good is translation in the end. So please if you find anything wrong with translation, let me know. I am trying to use some tools for localization, but it is not really working.