DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Antalya & Alanya in Turkey with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Antalya the largest city on the Turkish Mediterranean coast, and is one of the hubs of the so-called Turkish Riviera. In the Antalya area the following boroughs are covered: Konyaaltı, Kepez, Muratpaşa, Aksu and Döşemealtı.
The offline mappa map also covers Alanya which is in Pamphylia, Turkey, situated on the south coast. It is a popular tourist destination. Alanya is about 2 hours drive from the nearest major international airport in Antalya and half an hour from Gazipaşa Airport.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Antalya & Alanya on the Turkish coast:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Antalya & Alanya in Turkey now!