DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Buenos Aires in Argentina with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Buenos Aires the capital and largest city of Argentina, and the second-largest metropolitan area in South America.
The limits of Buenos Aires are determined in the eastern part and north-east by the Rio de la Plata, in the southern part and southeast by the Riachuelo and to the northwest, west and Southwest by Avenida General Paz.
The City of Buenos Aires has 48 districts called barrios (neighborhoods). The most important and visited are: Microcentro — downtown; San Telmo; La Boca; Palermo (Palermo-Viejo, Palermo-SoHo, Palermo-Hollywood); Recoleta; Belgrano; Almagro; Boedo; Caballito; Congreso; San Cristobal; Puerto Madero; Puerto Madero; Once; Retiro; Tribunales and Urquiza.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Buenos Aires, Argentina:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Buenos Aires now!
Follow us @