DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of the Canaries, Spain with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for The Canary Islands (Spanish: Islas Canarias) which are an Atlantic territory of Spain on the west coast of Africa.
The following islands are covered in the Canaries mappa map:
Gran Canaria — The largest island by population, capital city Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Fuerteventura — windsurfer’s mecca.
Lanzarote — Low lying and arid, with a spectacular volcanic landscape in the west of the island (National Park of Timanfaya). The capital is Arrecife and has its own airport (ACE).
Tenerife — The island of Tenerife has many museums and monuments that serve as portrayals of its rich history. The highest mountain of Spain, El Teide and 3rd largest volcano in the world. The capital is Santa Cruz de Tenerife. The title of capital city is shared with San Cristóbal de La Laguna.
La Gomera — is shaped like an orange that has been cut in half and split into segments.
La Palma — The capital is Santa Cruz de la Palma. The southern part of La Palma is dominated by the Cumbre Vieja, a volcanic ridge.
El Hierro — the Meridian Island.
The two airports (North/TFN & South/TFS) on Tenerife and the Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) are the busiest, but it’s also possible to fly to many of the other islands – all are covered on the mappa map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for the Canary Islands in Spain:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Canary Islands now!