DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of the Costa Brava in Spain with a POI database and search built in.
The Costa Brava (Rugged Coast) is in Catalonia, in the northeast of Spain. It has rocky cliffs and a mix of pebble and sandy beaches.
Cities on the Costa Brava offline mappa map include: Begur,Blanes, Calella de Palafrugell, Lloret de Mar, Palamós, Pals and Tossa de Mar. The coast between Roses and Tossa de Mar has many delightful small coastal towns, such as Pals, Begur, Tamariu, S'Agaró, Empuriabrava, Llafranc, L'Estartit, Aigua Blava, Fornells, Calella de Palafrugell, Calonge, Palamós and Sant Feliu de Guíxols.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Costa Brava:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for the Costa Brava, Spain now!
Follow us @