DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of the Greek islands called the Dodecanese with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for The Dodecanese Islands, an island group in the South Aegean Islands of Greece.
The mappa map covers: Astipalea is a small and not much developed island, located between Kos and Amorgos; Halkiis a small and not much developed island, very close to Rhodes; Kalymnos is a beautiful island, located between Kos and Leros, close to the coast of western Turkey; Kassos; Karpathos is located between Rhodes and Crete; Kos is the third largest of the Dodecanese; Leros has just recently been open to tourism; Lipsi; Nisyros is a small island to the south of Kos, home to Greece's only 'active' volcano; Patmos is located north of Leros; Symi is a small island located between Rhodes and Kos; Rhodes is the the largest and the most popular and touristy island of the Dodecanese; Tilos is a small and remote island, located between Kos and Rhodes, visited by campers and peace seekers.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for the Dodecanese Islands, Greece:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Dodecanese Islands now!