DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Ecuador in South America with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Ecuador a country in Northwestern South America, with a Pacific Ocean coastline, lying on the Equator between Colombia, to the northeast and Peru, to the south and east.
Cotopaxi is the world's highest active volcano. Many cities and sites in Ecuador are listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Such cities and best known places are the Galapagos Islands, and the city of Cuenca. Cities included in the offline mappa map for Ecuador: Quito; Ambato; Baños at the foot of an active volcano Volcano Tungurahua; Cuenca; Guayaquil; Loja; Otavalo; Ibarra and Riobamba gateway to Mount Chimborazo, Ecuador's highest peak.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Ecuador, South America:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Ecuador now!