DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Havana in Cuba with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Havana City (Spanish: Ciudad de la Habana) the capital city of Cuba, and one of the fourteen provinces of the Republic of Cuba.
Havana lies on the northern coast of Cuba, south of the Florida Keys, where the Gulf of Mexico joins the Caribbean. The city extends mostly westward and southward from the bay, which is entered through a narrow inlet and which divides into three main harbours: Marimelena, Guanabacoa and Atarés.
Districts included in the offline Havana map: Playa (Santa Fé, Buena Vista); Plaza de la Revolución; Centro Habana; La Habana Vieja; Regla (Casablanca); La Habana del Este; Guanabacoa; San Miguel del Padrón; Diez de Octubre; Cerro; Marianao; La Lisa; Boyeros; Arroyo Naranjo and El Cotorro.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Havana, Cuba:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Havana now!