DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Kuala Lumpur, or simply KL, the capital of Malaysia. The offline mappa map for Kuala Lumpur also includes the adjacent city of Petaling Jaya.
The city includes: City Centre and Chinatown; Golden Triangle; Tuanku Abdul Rahman / Chow Kit with the Putra World Trade Centre; Brickfields Little India and Kuala Lumpur’s main railway station, KL Sentral; Bangsar and Midvalley; Damansara and Hartamas; Ampang Kuala Lumpur’s Little Korea: Northern suburbs including the Batu Caves, the National Zoo and the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia and the Southern suburbs.
The mappa map of Kuala Lumpur covers the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), trains, ports and buses.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Kuala Lumpur now!