DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Kiev in the Ukraine with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Kiev (Ukrainian: Київ - Kyiv, Russian: Киев - Kiev) the capital and largest city of Ukraine.
There are plenty of places to visit detailed on the Kiev offline mappa map: Chornobyl Museum; Khreshchatyk (Хрещатик) Street; Kiev Pechersk Lavra monastery; Open-Air Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life; St Sophia's Cathedral; St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery; Motherland Statue and War memorials; Babyn Yar; Maidan Nezalezhnosti; Golden Gate of Kiev - Zoloti Vorota.
The mappa map includes public transport - train, funicular, metro, bus and airport. Also Rybalsky island, Halernyi island and Muromets island are covered.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Kiev, Ukraine:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Kiev now!