DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Kraków in Poland with a POI database and search built in.
Kraków (Polish pronunciation: [krakuf]) also Cracow or Krakow, is the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland.
Kraków lies in the southern part of Poland on the Vistula River at the foot of the Carpathian Mountains; half way between the Jurassic Rock Upland and the Tatra Mountains.
The offline mappa map for Krakow includes Kraków's airport, (John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice) and transportation system.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Kraków, Poland:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Kraków now!
Follow us @