DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Prague in the Czech Republic with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Prague (Czech: Praha) is the capital city and largest city of the Czech Republic.
The offline mappa map for Prague covers: Castle (Hradčany); Lesser Town (Malá strana); Old Town (Staré město); Jewish Town (Josefov); New Town (Nové město); Vysehrad (Vyšehrad); Charles bridge; Rotunda at Vysehrad; North - Praha 7, Praha 8 and Praha 9 (Letná, Holešovice, Bubny, Bubeneč, Troja, Liben, Zizkov, Karlin); East - Praha 3, Praha 10, Praha 14 and Praha 15 (Žižkov); South - Praha 2, Praha 4, Praha 11 and Praha 12 and West - Praha 5, Praha 6 and Praha 13.
The map covers public transport, Ruzyně International Airport, buses, trains, trams and metro.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Prague:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Prague now!