DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Riga in Latvia with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Riga the capital of Latvia, the largest city in the Baltic States, and the second-largest city of the Eastern Baltic.
Riga is divided into two parts by the river Daugava. The areas usually most interesting to tourists are the Old Town and the area around the Freedom Monument, located nearby.
Administrative divisions of Riga on the offline mappa map: Central District; Kurzeme District; Zemgale Suburb; Northern District; Vidzeme Suburb and Latgale Suburb.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Riga:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Riga now!