DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Southern Thailand with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Southern Thailand which includes many of Thailand's most famous resorts on both the west-facing Andaman Sea coastline, and the east-facing Gulf of Thailand coast south of Chumphon.
The offline mappa map for South Thailand includes: Central Gulf Coast (Ko Samui, Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Tao, Ang Thong Marine Park and the Khao Sok National Park); Northern Andaman Coast (Khao Lak, Similan Islands, Surin Islands, the southern Ko Chang and Ranong); Phuket (Phang Nga Bay); Krabi Province; Southern Andaman Coast (Ko Tarutao archipelago, Trang islands); Southern Gulf Coast. Destinations include: Hat Yai; Krabi; Nakhon Si Thammarat; Chumphon; Patong; Phuket Town; Ranong; Songkhla; Surat Thani; Ao Nang; Khao Sok National Park; Ko Lipe; Ko Pha Ngan; Ko Phi Phi; Ko Samui; Phang Nga Bay; Rai Leh and Similan Islands.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for South Thailand:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Southern Thailand now!
Follow us @