DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Tallinn in Estonia with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, which lies on the southern coast of the Gulf of Finland.
The eight districts are covered in the Tallinn offline mapp map: Haabersti; Kesklinn (centre); Kristiine; Lasnamäe; Mustamäe; Nõmme; Pirita and Põhja-Tallinn.
The main attractions are in the two old towns (Lower Town and Toompea) which are both easily explored on foot. Eastern districts around Pirita and Kadriorg are also worth visiting and the Estonian Open Air Museum (Eesti Vabaõhumuuseum) in Rocca al Mare, west of the city, preserves aspects of Estonian rural culture and architecture. Visit Toompea – Upper Town, All-linn – Lower Town, Kadriorg and Pirita.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Tallinn, Estonia:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Tallinn now!