DescriptionNAVIGON GPS navigation for Australia
+++ Latest version 4.7.1 now available +++
- This UPDATE may required additional data via WLAN!
- NEW USERS: The software requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation!
On-board navigation entails no data transfer or roaming charges, for example, for route calculation or map displays. Regular updates ensure your NAVIGON is always up to date.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Widget for direct access to recent destinations, search POI nearby, find home
+ Google Street View - destination preview (where available)
+ Active lane assistant (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Bluetooth support (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Traffic Check - Get information on traffic conditions around you before you start
+ NAVION Latest Map Gurantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ Google Local Search
+ Click-on-POI - Click into the map and get a list of POIs around this point
+ Safety Camera (permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro
+ Lane Assistant Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different voices (English accents)
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ NAVIGON Fresh Support
+ Can be used in portrait and landscape format
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Automatic day and night mode for map display
+ Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in the smartphone’s address book
+ Last Mile - can save automatically your car's position and switches to pedestrian mode for walking of the last mile
+ Take Me Home function with a single click
+ NAVTEQ map material for Australia and New Zealand
NEW: Enhance your system with in-app packages
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in main Australian urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL
+ NAVIGON cockpit
**The service is currently available in more than 55 European metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection.
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! We recommend attaching your telephone to the windscreen with a suitable suction pad holder. Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The Europe version requires approx. 2GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card).
- The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via NAVIGON Fresh on a PC or via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- Samsung users: please only download using wireless Internet!
- on first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
navigation navigator navigationsystem directions maps gps garmin navigon mobilenavigator australia new zealand