DescriptionNews360 gathers news articles and blog posts around the web and, by learning what you enjoy, brings you content that you’ll find interesting and important.
As you discover and read great stories, the artificial intelligence behind News360 learns what kinds of articles you prefer and, with your permission, can analyze how you use Facebook, Twitter and other services to help tailor the news feeds to your interests. The more you use News360 - the smarter it gets. In addition, for every major story, News360 provides coverage from all possible sources combining text, photography and video to give you a full, 360° view of the issues and to help you identify bias and inaccuracy.
✔ "Apps We Like: News360" — The Wall Street Journal
✔ "... News360 is probably the only news app you’ll need to install" - droid-life.com
✔ “News360 is changing the content delivery game” — Robert Scoble
★★★★★ “[...] If you are looking for a news app that covers everything this app is a must have.”
★★★★★ “When a better tablet news app is made I'll read about it here first. In that time News 360 will get better and better”
• A beautiful interface that allows you to quickly scan headlines, preview stories and dive deep into the content
• More than 30,000 sources, from the top national news providers, to local and niche sites and blogs
• The Home feed - stories from the day’s headline news and your specific interests are merged together into a single stream, so that you don’t have to jump between sources and topics to avoid missing anything important
• A flexible and smart personalization system, so that you can tailor your news however you want, by choosing the topics, sources, companies and people you want to follow, and News360 will pick up on the nuances of your interests as you read
• Synchronize your interests and saved stories with News360 on your phone or at news360.com
• Local news using your tablet’s GPS
• Tons of sharing and export options
Follow us on Twitter @news360app or on Facebook to get the latest news and updates about News360.