DescriptionSmarter than even! Experience Naver Map on Android Phone.
You can see how the street really look with the fully-rotatable Street View and Aerial View.
You can also use Map Search, Quick Pathfinder with Street View/Aerial View. In addition, you can search information on the area around you.
Wonder how the traffic on the road? Watch the CCTV images of major road as well as checking traffic information in real-time.
Have you ever thought of you can use map service on Web even offline.
By saving a path to the desired location (up to 3km radius), you can check the stored information when you’re offline.
Naver Map provides detailed information such as the first and last bus operating time and bus stops as well as how to travel inside and between major metropolitan areas such as Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gangwon-do, and Jeju-do.
The followings are new features that make Naver Map easier and smarter to use:
1. ‘Quick Pathfinder’, which finds the best route when using a car, public transportation, bike or when on foot.
2. National subway line, which offers a ‘Route Guide’ and ‘Arrival Alert’.
3. Real-time bus arrival information for Seoul/Gyeong-gi/Busan regions.
4. Local Search, which offers easy-to-find information on restaurants, banks, parking lots, subway station and other useful facilities in your neighborhood.
5. Comprehensive Search, which searches locations, addresses and bus info (routes and bus stops) at once.
6. CCTV footage of real-time traffic situations (speed and accidents/road blocks) and major roads.
7. Street View/Aerial View that uses actual images of major Korean cities in the map.
8. ‘Hike Route Map’ of famous mountains and ‘Bike Track Map’ of major bike tracks in Korea.
9. ‘Save Map’ feature that comes in handy in locations where internet connection in weak.
1. Bus routes and information on bus stations are offered for all regions in Korea.
2. Subway line’s ‘Estimated Arrival Time’ and ‘Estimate Time En Route’ may differ depending on the actual operating situation.
3. Hiking tracks are displayed on enlarged map images.
Bike tracks are displayed on the map when selecting ‘View Option’ > ‘Bike’
Thank you for using Naver services, and we will constantly improve to server you better and provide up-to-date services.
For details, see http://mobile.naver.com/application/map.nhn.