DescriptionWith WP Notifications you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications, with a Windows Phone look.
The service :
* To work properly, WP Notifications requires that you activate the accessibility service "WP Notifications" (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
* You then have to use the "Monitoring" section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
* Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners to appear properly.
How to use it :
* Click on the notification to launch it
* Swipe it to the right to dismiss it
* Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications from the same app/contact
Important information :
* Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (the Android OS doesn’t currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar).
* If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or if you use the stock Android 4 ICS lockscreen, banners will show above your lockscreen.
* As a default, notifications will be enabled for SMS, MMS, missed calls, GMail, Talk, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc...
* WP Notifications will notify you even if you're in a fullscreen app
Plus version :
* You can set individual parameters for each app
* You can set a custom ringtone for each app
* You can choose the color for the notification
* You can choose the text color for the notification
* You can disable notifications during a call
* You can choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
* You can disable clicks
* You can hide the icon
* You can set custom vibration patterns
* You can display a shadow below (or above) the banner
* You can set quiet hours
* You can use reminders
* You can use privacy options
* You can display the contact picture for any app (experimental)
* If you have any question or suggestion, please use our feedback page here : https://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky.
* If you have issues with the Talkback service being activated on Samsung devices, check this entry : http://www.productigeeky.com/faq#1
* Make sure to follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Productigeeky), Twitter (https://twitter.com/productigeeky), or Google + (https://plus.google.com/b/104085876346748227277/104085876346748227277)
Relevant keywords :
WP 7 windows phone metro ui beta popup pop up pop-up banner alert whatsapp facebook messaging twitter skype missed calls messenger google voice mms sms k9 k-9 talk friendcaster trillian go viber notify notifier