DescriptionFancy to record your fitness activity or outdoors adventure, but do not want to give up your privacy? Then, nogago Tracks is right for you ! Start immediatly to record your path, speed, distance, and elevation while you walk, run, bike, or do anything else outdoors. No sign up required, no data shared with anyone. It even works completely offline, outside cell coverage.
Another unique selling point of nogago tracks is navigating previously recorded (or imported GPX) tracks and displaying maps offline when used together with nogago Maps. So you will never get lost, when you follow the track of your adventure ! For training purpopses nogago Tracks can also connect with Bluetooth sensors to record heart rate, cadence, and more. And you are not charged anything extra to see your heart beats :)
nogago Tracks is actually a multisports tracker supporting multiple sports and outdoor recreational activities, so you can keep your hikes, runs, walks, flights, rides in the same app. Obviously, nogago Tracks does what you expect from any decent GPS tracker app: While recording, you can view your data live on a map, in a chart, or just the stats, mark waypoints, keep periodic interval statistics and listen to voice announcements of your progress in your language.
At your own terms, and only if you like to, you can share recorded activities with friends using email attachments, share tracks on the web via nogago.com, or keep your friends uptodate about your adventures through various social networking apps installed on your phone. Do this at your own terms, nothing is uploaded to the cloud unless you do command to do so.
All features - including heart rate recording - are available for FREE, without advertising, subscriptions, requirement to sign up and share your data, or misuse of your social contacts.
Enjoy the following features:
* Record any outdoor activity such as hiking, biking, running, sailing, flying, horse riding, paragliding, and more.
* View Statistics like distance, speed, elevation, and many more...
* View Chart of Elevation and Speed (and sensor data such as heart rate, if available)
* View your track on a map (online as well as offline via nogago Maps)
* Mark waypoints
* Listen to voice announcements (based on distance or time)
* Automatically add interval statistics (based on distance or time)
* Upload to nogago.com for online viewing, backup and sharing with friends
* E-Mail track file and send statistics
* Fulltext search in track and waypoints
* Import of GPX file(s)
* Export to GPX, KML (for viewing on Google Earth), and CSV
* Connection to Bluetooth and ANT+ heart belt and Garmin bike sensors
* File-based backup and restore between devices (several smartphone operating systems supported) and to your PC
* Extensive configuration options
* No permissions requested for marketing purposes
* Right to reuse and inspect the source at opensource.nogago.com (contributors welcome!)
The app requires the following permissions to provide its' function:
- Internet (Upload Tracks to nogago.com, recommend name for the track based on your position at stop)
- Shared files (Import and Export GPX/KML/CSV as well as Backup and Restore)
- Device identifying information
(we don't use it other than serving your support requests and planing our development)
- GPS location (for the actual track logging)
- Bluetooth / ANT to connect to sensors over the air.