1. Move Knob B to the far left to let the ball pop out of the automate. The faster you slide the knob to the right side the more power the ball gets.
2. Catch the falling ball with the Clown whom you can control with Knob A
3. Once you caught a ball move the Clown to the left to let the ball fall through the final slot. Be happy you've just won some coins :)
O-Bajazoo The Clown was one of the most spread Bajazoo automate arcade games of the '60s. It was found nearly at every funfair at this time, before the digital age moved into the scene.
The gameplay of any Bajazoo type of game was (and still) is simple but quite addictive. You have to catch a free falling ball with a basket control figure while the ball made its way through a wall of nails driven by initial power and gravity.
Now you got the chance to own one of these addictive automates, at least virtually on your device.
-> You may play a free web based desktop demo at http://www.obajazoo.com first
- Single Level Version: The Clown
- 3 Stages of the original automate setup
- Fully 3D
- Eternal Scoring (*)
- The United States Army Old Guard Fife and Drum Corps draws you an audible ’60s ambient.
(*) limited by resources, hardware and software failures
- Android OS 2.2 and higher
- 3D capable device (needs powerful cpu/gpu performance)
- Needs approx. 26 MB free space
- Recommended Minimum Hardware: HTC Desire HD and compatible
- Google Android Market Conditions
- Billed as MobileChicksCo
Please visit http://www.obajazoo.com for the product's End User License Agreement (EULA) before you consider to buy the product.
"O-Bajazoo 3D HD The Clown" Copyright (C) 2011-2014 obajazoo.com
In courtesy of MobileChicks.Co
All rights reserved.