DescriptionPilot eLog is meant to be a digital version of the 'Red Book'. It was designed by an airline pilot for airline pilots. The most unique feature is the ability to view the logbook in 'Day', 'Month', and 'Calendar' view modes.
This is currently a fully functional beta version including the trip import feature. It has an estimated expiration date of September 01, 2012. Full version will be available for $6.99 after the beta version expires.
****Saved data will NOT be lost upon expiration of beta version.
- Import trip feature available for the following airlines:
* CONTINENTAL AIRLINES - NOT copy and paste
* PIEDMONT AIRLINES - Copy and paste
* REPUBLIC AIRWAYS - NOT copy and paste
* JETBLUE AIRWAYS - NOT copy and paste
* VIRGIN AMERICA - NOT copy and paste
I will be glad to work with pilots from other airlines to extend this trip import feature to them as well.
- Automatic backup of all logbook data to SD card (if inserted), or native phone memory (certain phone models).
- Keep track of overs / unders. Choose from 3 options: None, By Flight, or By Day.
- The ability to save crew member names and comments.
- The ability to track actual AND scheduled out, in, and total times separately.
- The ability to backup or restore flight data to and from SD card manually.
- Display flights by 'Month' or by 'Day'.
- The ability to view your schedule in a calendar.
- The ability to choose which page the application displays at start up.
- Crew rest calculator for computing break times for long haul flights.
- 'Totals' snapshot page for quickly viewing total flight hours in the last 7 and 30 days, 6 and 12 months, as well as landing currency (last 90 days).
- The ability to get Metar(s) and Taf(s) for any airport.
****Feel free to rate or leave comments, however I can not respond to comments here. If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments that you would like a response to, please contact me at email@example.com
****If you work for an airline other than Continental Airlines please contact me and we can work together to extend the pairing import feature for pilots from your airline.