A Google User, 18.04.2013 (Samsung S3): ***** Awesome
Tom Waters, 17.04.2013 (Samsung Galaxy Note): ***** Works PERFECTLY
Joe Ryan, 16.04.2013 (Samsung Galaxy Nexus): ***** Works great!
Please READ THIS CAREFULLY: This app is NOT WORKING with all Devices and it's NOT WORKING with all ROMs you are using! The most problems are incompatibilities with ROMs with limited/changed USB/Bluetooth support. This app is working with a lot of Devices and Android 4.0.3 with a good USB Host API and Bluetooth support. So TRY IT OUT and use it, or uninstall it with a refund! I can not fix incompatibilities for hundreds different Devices and ROM versions.
With this app you can use nearly every USB and Bluetooth Joystick. If you want to play Emulators (like: C64, AMIGA, GBA, N64, NES, ...) or Games with a Joystick (or FPS Games with Mouse & Keyboard or a Joystick with the free Joy2Touch Server *root required!* like: ShadowGun, Modern Combat, Dead Trigger, Grand Theft Auto (GTA), Need For Speed / Asphalt, Fifa, Minecraft, ...), then this app is the right one for you.
Samsung S3 Tutorial from PhoneBuff: http://www.phonebuff.com/2012/08/configure-joystick-center-app-for-android/
If you want to see whats possible with this app then take a look at some video's on YouTube ("usb joystick center").
USB/BT Joystick Center Help Book: http://jaredmorgs.github.io (Thanks to Jared!)
- New: Now you can add not found Joysticks with the new editable 'usb_device_ids.txt' in 'sdcard/UsbJoyData/'. For this, please use the USBJoystickAnalyzer app (Website=>Forum=>Downloads=>USB Joystick Analyzer)
- Android 4.0.3 (or newer) Device with USB Host API Support! (no root is needed for the main app!)
- USB Host Cable (OnTheGo)
- Support for Wireless Joysticks (PS3, X360, iCade, iControlPad, PhoneJoy, Wii Remote, Zeemote)
- Support for the most USB Joysticks
- Support for Keyboards
- Support for Xperia Play
- Multiplayer Support
- Create/Modify/Save/Load Joystick-Settings (Buttons/Sticks/Sliders,Touch-Mappings)
Additional features with free Joy2Touch Server (*Root required!*):
- Mouse & Keyboard Gaming (for FPS Games)
- Joystick->Touch Gaming
- Wii-Remote IR Pointer -> Touch
- Load/Save Touch-Settings (IMP/EXP)
(the Joy2Touch Server is available here in the Google Play store)
Successfully tested with these Devices and Roms:
- Acer A500 (ICS 4.0.3 Stock)
- Archos 101 G9 (ICS 4.0.3 Stock)
- Asus Nexus 7 (JB 4.1.1 Stock)
- Asus TF101 (HC 3.2 Stock)
- Asus Prime TF201 (ICS 4.0.3 Stock)
- Asus TF300 (ICS 4.03 Stock)
- Asus TF700 (JB 4.1.1 Stock)
- RikoMagic MK808 (Finless Rom)
- RikoMagic MK802 II (4.0.4 with USBHostAPI-Patch.zip)
- Samsung Nexus (ICS 4.0.3 Stock)
- Samsung S2 (ICS 4.0.3 Stock, GT-I9100-IML74K.XWLP7, Kernel: 3.0.31-Dorimanx-V2.1-SGII-ICS)
- Samsung S3 (ICS 4.0.4 Stock)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Plus
- Sony Xperia Play (ICS 4.0.3, Stock Beta)
- Toshiba Thrive A100 (HC 3.2 Stock)
- Transformer Prime TF201 (ICS 4.0.3 Stock)
- Xoom (4.03 Stock, with OTG Cable)
Other devices/roms are not tested!
USB Joystick Center has Driver-Settings included for these Devices (ready to use, others you can create at your own):
- PS3 Sixaxis without root (* CSR Bluetooth 2.x/EDR+ USB Stick is needed)
- X360 Controller ("Microsoft Wireless Gaming Receiver for PC" USB is needed)
- Bluetooth Keyboards
- iControlPad (SPP Mode)
- Wii Remotes 1-4 + Nunchuck + Classic
* Please read the PS3 pairing help inside the app
Wired - USB:
- PS3 Sixaxis - With Cable Adapter
- X360 Controller - Wired
- Logitech (Rumble, F310, F710)
- Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Precision
- X360 Rockband: USB Guitars/Drums
- N64 "Controller Adapter for PC USB"
- Hyperkin N64 Moonlight Controller
- PSX 1/2 "USB Gamepad Converter Dualschock"
- SNES "Controller Adapter for PC USB"
- C64/128/A600 "Keyrah" USB Keyboard Adapter
- PSX 1|2 "Super Dual Box Advanced" Adapter for PC