DescriptionWe’ve made it simple to discover the Best of Georgia’s Lake Lanier. With over 8 million visitors annually, Lake Lanier (just 45 minutes north of Atlanta) is known for its scenic mountain views, hot boat parties and the most beautiful beaches of any lake destination in the southeast. Here you’ll find recommendations from those in the know about the Best of Lake Lanier including where to Stay, Play, Eat and what to do On the Lake all with the touch of a button. From Full Moon Parties at Sunset Cove to a delicious sunrise breakfast on the docks at a marina, we’ve got you covered for the best bets for summer fun on Lake Lanier.
The Lake Lanier Convention & Visitors Bureau has been guiding travelers to local hot spots and tranquil retreats for over 20 years. Backed by a network of locals who share the inside scoop on the newest places to dine out, boat, float and enjoy the Lake Lanier lifestyle, you’ll explore with the most reliable, up-to-date travel intelligence available. With the Best of Lake Lanier app, you can:
- Quickly find lodging for your stay with accommodations ranging from luxury resort to rustic campgrounds
- Explore dining options, recommended by locals for best lakeside dining, picnic fare and fine dining
- Scout the options for how to spend your time playing indoors or out
- Check out current events in real time from our online calendar featuring all the hottest happenings on Lake Lanier
- Navigate your way around by car or boat with GPS mapping and waypoints to all our recommended locations
- Get social with quick connect buttons to Lake Lanier’s Facebook, Twitter and our Slip Away Blog
Not visiting the lake during the hot summer season? No problem, the app will be updated regularly with seasonal content including fall foliage events, holiday happenings and arts performances. Lake Lanier is a year round destination, and our app will keep you updated through every season.