DescriptionKeyboard designed specifically for Tablets!
Ergonomically designed for the best tablet experience!
- Need to type while holding the tablet? No problem! Convenient Split mode!
- Easily switch to a desktop-like full size keyboard with a single button!
- Computer keyboard-like layout - number keys and symbols the way it should be
- 6 keyboard types: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German
Making your tablet life pretty easy, in a pretty and easy way!
-SHIFT key can be either clicked once, or used like a computer keyboard (hold while pressing other keys)
-CAPSLOCK uppercases alphabet characters and keeps the numbers normal, just like a desktop keyboard
How to enable keyboard:
1. Open the Tablet Keyboard application to start the setup.
When you enable the keyboard, it will show a standard Android warning about the input method being able to collect the text you type. This is a standard warning which shows up for ALL third party keyboards. Obviously, a keyboard application needs to know what you are typing, otherwise it won't work. There is nothing to worry about as Tablet Keyboard does not collect or record any personal information. There isn't a single keyboard out there that won't display this message. As an added assurance, Tablet Keyboard requires no other special permissions (i.e. external storage, network permission).
Keywords: tablet keyboard Tablet keyboard tablet Tablet full size nexus7 keyboard nexus 7 keyboard nexus 10 keyboard nexus10 keyboard Asus transformer keyboard fullsize keyboard thumb keyboard side keyboard split keyboard big keyboard easy convenient ergonomic