DescriptionThe hardest part of becoming a successful inventor is simply getting started. Every year, thousands of invention ideas are generated by potential inventors. Below you can find strategies for getting started with your invention. With advancements in technology and changing trends in the market, companies are in need of new products more than ever. Find out what you should know and how to capitalize with your new invention, idea, or patent
Have an Idea but not sure where to start?
• Did you write a book and need a publisher?
• Do you have an idea for a new cell phone application or game?
• Did you come up with a better mouse trap and want to get it to a manufacture?
• Did you design the new hottest fashion and need to submit it to a designer or
• Have a new formula to next big soda drink?
• Want to license your new (How to manual)?
• Do you have an old family recipe you want to get published?
Whether your goal is to land a licensing deal with a major manufacturer, sell your product or find an investor to fund your project, you will need to accept our nondisclosure agreement (NDA).