** ROOT is REQUIRED
DataSync lets you share application data with other Android devices, so if you have and want to keep it synced up between multiple devices, DataSync is an app for you.
DataSync primarily works via WiFi network, but lets you sync to the cloud s well to sync your apps when your WiFi network is out of range. DataSync+ even lets you sync using Bluetooth and NFC to further decrease the gap between your devices.
- Parallel file/appsync via WiFi
- Holo-themed and tablet-optimized UI
- Automatic device-discovery
- Optional Dropbox and Box sync
- Quick Sync shortcut to sync data in two clicks
- Schedule automated syncs of your apps
- True two-way syncing
- Syncing via Bluetooth
- Create and restore local backups (Stable only)
Behind the scenes:
If you'd like to know what I'm working on at the moment or want to contact me, you can add me to your G+ circles:
Some devices (earlier HTC ones in particular) aren't able to send or receive multicast messages, thus automatic device discovery will not work. You can manually add your device from the Settings menu in these cases.
- (Optional) Link your Dropbox or Box account
- Tap the apps you'd like to sync
- (Optional) Save your queue by tapping the save icon
- Press the sync icon (the two arrows pointing up/down)
- Choose a sync method
- Enjoy the show!
Again, if you have any questions feel free to contact me!