DescriptionRemote Your Cam USB allows you to control your Canon or Nikon DSLR camera from your Android 3.1+ device through USB.
Please note that this application is still in BETA phase and there may be issues with your camera!
We are releasing early to get initial feedback and input from you for future releases.
Contact us if you have any problems.
* Live View
* Histogram (Canon only)
* Lens control
* Gallery viewer
* Zooming and panning of picture views
* Control of the following settings:
** Shutter speed
** Aperture priority
** ISO sensitivity
** White balance
** Color temperature
** Exposure compensation
** Exposure metering mode
** Picture Style
** Auto focus metering mode (Nikon only)
* Setting the focus point (Nikon only)
* Setting the focus rectangle in live view (Nikon only)
* Android 3.1+ phone or tablet
** E.g. Galaxy Nexus S, Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia Tab A500, ...
* Canon or Nikon DSLR camera
** Canon: EOS 7D, 1000D, ...
** Nikon: D5000, D7000, D300, ...
* USB cable to connect them both
Head over to http://www.remoteyourcam.com/usb/features to check the compatibility with your DSLR camera and Android device.
The Userguide at http://www.remoteyourcam.com/usb/userguide helps you to get started.