DescriptionThe RotaryView 360 degree photography app (Formerly CupChair) | 360 photography for your online store
Create a 360 interactive image (RotaryView) for your online store in just a few minutes.
Increase online sales by 15-50% using RotaryView's 360 photography platform instead of static product pictures.
Try it FREE now!
• Increase online sales
• Reduce return rates
• Show items from all sides
• Allow shoppers to interact with your product images
• Outshine your competitors
RotaryView images are stored online. You can use a simple embed code to place them on any online shop or website.
View your albums on RotaryView' website:
View instructional video at:
Instructions for use:
• Use a solid or white background for best results.
• Take pictures of your product from at least 8 sides.
• Make sure there is absolutely NO MOVEMENT on the table or platform where you take the picture so that the app will work automatically.
• Good lighting (lots of light) is crucial for good quality pictures.
Auto shoot instructions:
• Stand your iPhone in an empty cup
• Aim the iPhone camera at your product.
• Tap Start. Hear a "snap" when the product and background are completely still. (No movement in frame).
• Rotate your product clockwise a bit and remove your hand from the frame. Wait for the "snap" sound.
• Keep rotating the product a bit at a time, until you get all sides.
• Tap Done. You will see your RotaryView result.
• Login or Create a New Account to upload your RotaryView image. The image is uploaded to your online RotaryView album.
• Go to www.rotaryview.com and login with your user name and password. You can see all of your RotaryView images, customize and upload RotaryView images to your web site with a simple embed code.
Disclaimer: Please be advised that the RotaryView CupChair App is currently only working on Android devices (Samsung 2, 3, 4, Sony Ericsson Models - OS Version 2.3-4.2 with resolution 800 x 480)
As more Android devices are tested, we will post them here. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
ALL RIGHT RESERVED TO ROTARYVIEW LTD.
patent pending application No. 61/556,701