DescriptionTake your fitness to a new level with Runtastic, the best running and fitness app on Android!
Runtastic uses GPS to map your sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking, or walking. The Runtastic app tracks your cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, speed, calories, and more) to help you reach your training goals. Join us today and become part of a global fitness community that is fun and motivational, whether you're looking to improve your health, build up your cardio endurance, or train for a marathon! Runtastic is a great fit for users of all fitness levels.
* Map your workout in real-time with built-in GPS and monitor your workout progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, altitude, etc.)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D, incl. mountains, monuments, buildings (free Google Earth App required and limited in the LITE version)
* Personal workout diary and metrics
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping and historic mapping of previous training sessions (Google Maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with altitude, pace, speed, and heart rate info from your jog / run
* Enjoy your cardio workouts with the integrated music player
* Set goals for training time and distance
* Colored traces: Different colored routes on the map indicate changes in speed
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Monthly and overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration, and calories
* Share your sports activities on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, and weight lifting workouts
* Now compatible with Life Fitness, leading global manufacturer of commercial fitness equipment
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
Users are encouraged to save all workouts on www.runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching, and encouraging comparisons to friends! All these benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your fat burning, cardio training, or overall health and wellness goals.
Additionally, you can choose an expert training plan and track your body statistics. Training plans provide guidance and inspiration for fitness goals, such as: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 5k or 10k, running a half-marathon, and running a marathon. Further health and fitness info and tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel!
Download the free Runtastic app now! Or, make exercise even more “funtastic” with the Runtastic PRO app, offering loads of additional training features and benefits!
Keywords: Running, Jogging, Run, Jog, Biking, Fitness, Exercise, 5k, 10k, Marathon, Training, Workout, Cardio