DescriptionKids’ Animal Adventures is an interactive game that is fun, stimulating and educational for young kids! The goal is to find a variety of animals within their natural background settings (Farm & Under the Sea. Safari scene is available in the full version). The animals are both randomly chosen and randomly placed on the screen in varying sizes. This game is a great way for your child to learn while having fun and has eye-catching graphics, amazing animal sounds, clear auditory and visual instructions and plenty of positive reinforcement.
Designed by an experienced paediatric occupational therapist, “Kids' Animal Adventures” focuses on:
- Figure Ground (the ability to distinguish an object from its background). This is an important visual perceptual skill and is fundamental for development.
- Animal Matching.
- Animal Naming.
- Animal Sounds.
- Early Literacy Skills (Reading and Spelling).
- Learning where different animals are found; their native environment.
- Attention and Concentration.
- Eye-hand Coordination.
- 2 visually stimulating settings (Farm & Under the Sea). Safari scene is available in the full version.
- 3 levels (Easy, Medium & Hard).
- 2 modes enable the game to be played in either Day mode (full colour) or the more challenging Night mode (black & white). Only available in the full version.
- 47 animals.
- Animals are both randomly chosen and randomly placed for each scene play.
- Content differs in difficulty across levels with the animals and objects changing in both their positioning and size.
- Play all 3 scenes consecutively or the same scene multiple times (only available in the full version).
- Screens are easy to navigate.
- Graphics and game play are optimised for tablet devices.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Find the animal that is shown in the top left corner in each scene.
- To see the animal more clearly, touch the animal in the top left corner and it will appear larger in the centre of the screen.
- Once the correct animal is touched, the animal sound is heard and visual recognition is given.