DescriptionRacingMeter is a plugin for Torque Pro. This is a fully customizable racing digital dash including a live and logged telemetry data viewer.
Important: After the installation, RacingMeter must be started from Torque Pro.
This plugin requires Torque Pro in order to communicate with OBD-II compliant vehicles.
Support: Should you experience issues, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
• Digital Gauges for RPM, Speed, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Catalysts temperature, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Fuel Consumption, Clock, Fuel pump, Rail pressures (gauge and relative pressure) and Air/Fuel ratio, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure, Fuel Used, Fuel Cost, Voltage.
• Analog Gauges with Auto Scale, Warning and fully Customizable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. For RPM, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Speed, Catalyst temperatures, Fuel pump, Rail pressures, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Custom colors, four styles and three animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display Turbo, RPM or Load data.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations (experimental)
Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• Gear Estimate
Based on speed and RPM values.
• Braking Statistics
Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Dashboard & profiles customization
Layout your own dashboard. Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different layout profiles can be saved, each one can contains up to 5 screens.
• Shift Light
Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold, customize color. Ability to define different RPM thresholds depending on your gear.
• Telemetry Viewer
Display Telemetry in real-time and save up to one hour of data. Two cursors can be placed on the graph to measure the time between two points.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Engine load, Turbo boost, Lateral forces, Longitudinal forces.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations. Export to RaceRender format supported with the following data: Time, GPS Latitude, GPS Longitude, Speed, G-Forces, RPM, Throttle position, Gear, Turbo.
• Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
• Acceleration measures
Current and Best acceleration Widgets based on speed or distance. You can define the thresholds.
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; psi/kPa/bar ; LPK/KPL/MPG ; HP/CV/Kw ; Nm/mKg ; L/gal