DescriptionEvent Logger is a tool used to record events and display them in chronological order.
With Event Logger, you minimize the amount of paperwork that you would need to do for repetitive tasks. The idea of the app was originally developed for use with nursing notes, but it has been adapter to be general purpose.
- Add as many buttons and options as you want!
- If a simple checkbox is not enough, each button may have one comment field that can be used for additional comments.
- Export to email or CSV (csv file saved to external SD card).
- Scalable font size. On high resolution phones, the events can seem pretty small.
- Ability to edit events and add comments later.
Feature requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, however I cannot promise large-scale features will be implemented.
Clock image in icon retrieved from Webdesigner Depot: http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/
"Plus" and "X" icons in app are licensed under the GNU GPL.