DescriptionReventer (rapid event recorder) is a tool for data geeks to record when events occur and how often. By collecting data, Reventer helps you determine the empirical probability of events.
Here is a quick tutorial to get you started:
Keep track of anything to discover trends, patterns and volumes. For example:
* When you are drinking coffee
* When you get headaches
* When you are buying petrol and how much you are paying
* When you are going to sleep or getting up and the duration of time spent sleeping
* When you are exercising and how many repetitions you are doing
Reventer gives you the option of displaying events either:
* Grouped by Day (Sparkline)
* Grouped by Hour (Sparkline)
* Grouped by the Hour of the Day
* Grouped by the Day of the Week
When you've collected some data you can save it as a CSV file, or share as CSV file using installed applications like e-mail (Tip: Using the share function it's easy to send your data to Google Docs, if you have it installed).
Note: Reventer is in Alpha. To get started hit the menu button and add some events. Please give feedback at shockinggrey.com. I'm especially interested in what Reventer is used for, so please share your ideas.