DescriptionMissed that TTC again? NextTTC uses the Toronto Transit Commission's real time data to get you TTC arrival times. Now you can get the arrival times for all the buses and street cars. Take control of your schedule, never be frustrated with the TTC again.
DOES NOT REQUIRE DATA PLAN!
Use the SMS feature. Save your favourite stops and text TTC for arrival times.
SUBWAY AND SRT TIMES!
No data required! Now subway and SRT schedules are available no matter where you are.
Now with all new arrival alarm feature. Click on the arrival time for your stop, and pick the arrival time at your convenience. Alarm will notify you a few minutes before the vehicle is scheduled to arrive.
- Real time access to TTC arrival times.
- Subway and SRT schedules without the need for data plan or wifi.
- Save frequent stops for fast look ups.
- Set alarms before TTC arrives.
- Find nearest stops with GPS.
- Browse TTC stops on Google maps with route graph
- Map real time streetcar vehicle GPS locations
- Each route outlines are drawn on Google Maps.
- Current TTC vehicles are drawn with headings as well as location.
- Twitter support to gain insight into current TTC status.
- Backup and restore stops
* Why is the predicted time not accurate for me right now? *
The predicted time is reported by TTC's NextBus arrival system. The subway and SRT times are based on pre-scheduled times by the TTC.
While the app is not able to influence these predictions, if the arrival times are not accurate, it's likely there's a blockage in the TTC system. Check the Twitter feed to see if there's any information.
* Your app crashes all the time *
For people complaining about crashes, please let me know your phone type and android version. Most of the time, uninstall and reinstall will correct them. If not, please email me.
*I have this amazing idea / feature request for your app*
Great! Let me know your idea, and I might implement it into the next version. Not all ideas can be implemented though, but I'm happy to hear the feedback.
Application is tested on Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus ICS 4.0.3, Nexus S 2.3.6, Samsung Gio 2.3.4, HTC magic 2.1