DescriptionNo marketing gloss now, just facts.
Two apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn) for trial
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Various search functions.
Entirely in English.
Upgrades available to enable offline use.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps - light.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND ROUTE GUIDANCE FOR PEDESTRIANS
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
AFTER 14 DAYS YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICE
Try out Navigation for 14 days. Then you have a choice:
1) Either upgrade to the very reasonably-priced full version (available here in the store) to enable not only unlimited use of Navigation, but also to make this and all other functions available offline.
2) Or continue with unlimited online use purely as a map app without Navigation.
* Full-fledged Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn) for 14 days
* Complete interactive OpenStreetMap (unlimited)
* One single map with global coverage
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps (light) is the perfect companion when you are on the move.
Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.