DescriptionThe musicians metronome - simple, professional, accurate.
Andronome is designed to keep time, and to do it well. Simple in appearance and use, this metronome contains the most precise time engine available. The perfect metronome. But no cluttered user interface, no unnecessary bells or whistles. And no advertising, strange permissions or hidden fees.
With the Andronome metronome you'll get:
* Sample-accurate metronome ticks.
* Loud enough sounds, also for real practice environments.
* Clearly visible, great screen indication and...
* ...really large BPM numbers (visible from a distance, e.g when lying on the stage floor).
* Tempo adjustable between 20 and 240 BPM.
* Start and stop via touch screen, hardware buttons, headset.
* Tap tempo directly on screen.
* And that's about it!
This metronome is the professional choice, giving the working musician exactly what is needed. No more, no less. And completely for free! (No, there's no catch: no in-app fees, no advertising, no time limits.)
If you for some reason think you need a metronome with more features, please check out the other metronomes available on the Android Market. There's plenty of choice out there - I can especially recommend Andronome+ and the Rude Drum Trainer. This version of Andronome will be kept simple. And free.
There are often several ways to get at the most important functions of the Andronome metronome. Most users will prefer to use the touch screen, like this:
* Tap the screen once to start the metronome.
* Tap again or long press (touch and hold) the screen to stop the metronome.
* Adjust the tempo by swiping the finger over the screen. Fling or swipe up to increase the BPM, down to decrease.
* Tap the tempo on the screen, and the metronome will adjust to the tapped tempo.
* Sound on/off is controlled on the action bar. Adjust the tick sound using the volume controls of the phone (Andronome play through the standard media channel).
* The visible indication (screen blink) can be disabled and enabled on the action bar.
For more info and guides, please visit the developer website: www.skrivarna.com or www.andronome.com