DescriptionSearch your Contacts - Fast!
Contact Lookup Fast searches ALL the contact fields and labels with sub-second search times, even with large contact database.
This is the contact search tool for people who need speed or professionals with large contact databases (tested with over 25,000 contacts)
Look online for the User Manual http://softwyer.wordpress.com/2013/03/24/contact-lookup-fast-user-guide/
Read the search hints post to see the powerful search options http://softwyer.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/contact-lookup-fast-search-hints/
Fast version contains the same basic functionality as the free Contact Lookup application but adds:
- Select the groups to include in the index. Now you can exclude all the Google Plus people you are following ;-)
- Improved phone number search by default
- Specific category searching
- Search your contact notes
- Search contact events
- Search SIP addresses (OS 2.3)
- Search Gmail custom fields
- Search group names
- Palm like Initial + Surname search, e.g. use "ol" or "ola" to find Osma Bin Laden
- Exclusion (NOT) search modifier
- Sort by Surname
- Quickly show all the contacts in a group
- Email/SMS contacts in search results
- Share contact details as vCards
- Contact photos show in the app screen
- Use SQL wildcards for pattern matching
- Quick launch by long-press on search key
- Integration with Google Search
- Automatic search on key press
- Search text is highlighted in Contact View.
- Choose which accounts are to be included in the index, e.g Gmail
- Save searches as short-cuts to the home screen
- Search and find words with diacritics (e.g. searching for resume finds résumé).
- Structured Names
- Phone Numbers
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Addresses, also know as VOIP addresses. (OS 2.3+)
- Email Addresses
- Website Addresses
- Postal Addresses
- Instant Messaging Addresses
- Contact Events (Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc)
- Contact Notes
- Contact Group Names
- Custom fields entered via Gmail (labels and data)
- Custom labels in the standard contact fields are searched too!
Integration with Contact View
Contact View is a companion application, developed by SoftWyer, that is based upon the default Android viewer to provide a more clear view of the contacts. To use Contact View with Contact Lookup you must install it from the Android Market.
Note, Email us first if there's a problem with the application. We're happy to refund your purchase if you are not happy with the application. Leaving 1 star reviews and moaning only makes you look stupid and helps no-one.