Description**DOWNLOAD SOONR SCRIBBLE FOR ANDROID NOW FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME**
Soonr Scribble turns your Android smartphone or tablet into a state-of-the-art productivity tool for annotating and sharing any document when you're on the move.
With Soonr Scribble you can quickly capture your ideas and easily markup and share documents. It works with any type of file, across teams, across networks, and across the globe in real-time. Whether you’re working on spreadsheets, presentations, proposals, expense reports or just taking notes, Soonr Scribble for Android is the annotation solution you’ve been searching for.
Soonr Scribble is designed to turn any touchscreen enabled Android smartphone or tablet into a powerful productivity tool.
Soonr Scribble lets you:
• View and annotate over 35 different types of files including MS Office Word (doc), PowerPoint (ppt), and Excel (xls) documents as well as traditional PDF files on any touchscreen enabled Android device.
• Take advantage of Samsung's Advanced Smart Pen (S Pen) technology to create high-resolution annotations if you are using Soonr Scribble for Android on a Samsung Galaxy Note .
• Create arrows and freehand drawn shapes, and add highlights to documents to fully illustrate your annotations.
• Create projects to categorize your documents, and create lists of people to share your documents and annotations, whether they're internal to your organization (members) or external partners (connections).
• Access all your files from any location with Soonr's live sync technology, including your other computers and mobile devices.
The Soonr Scribble mobile app comes with a free Soonr cloud services account that is created when you first launch Soonr Scribble on your mobile device and register for the Soonr service using your e-mail address and a password. You will receive a welcome e-mail from Soonr that tells you how to login to your cloud account from your computer, how to create teams and connections to share your documents with, and how to install desktop (PC or Mac) software so that you can start creating projects and adding folders that will contain your documents. The documents you want to annotate and share are securely stored in your Soonr Personal account in the cloud so you must be connected to the internet to access them.
Soonr is a world leader in secure cloud services for business, enabling our customers to securely share, access, search, edit and sync files from any device, online or offline. Be in control and in touch even when you are away from your desk and your computers are turned off. Soonr Scribble for the Samsung Galaxy Note offers freedom, mobility and security for document annotation. It’s simply a smarter way to work.