DescriptionAccess encrypted files from this free Android app. Decrypt & view these files in a seamless way.
Encrypt files handed over by other apps and upload the encrypted files to cloud storage providers or store them securely in a local storage within the app.
Used together with the optional SafeGuard Enterprise Encryption for Cloud Storage module, this app extends access to encrypted files from PC and Mac to your mobile devices and ensures a persistent encryption wherever your users are working.
New features available in this version:
• Protect access to the application with an optional password
• Use the fully transparent key management, so you don't need to enter the passphrase each time you open a file
• Store files encrypted in the local storage area within the app. This local storage is also accessible via USB from your PC or Mac.
• Encrypt and upload files that were handed over by other third-party applications (e.g. via share with) to cloud storage providers.
Supported cloud storage solutions:
• Microsoft OneDrive (former SkyDrive)
• Telekom Media Center
• WebDAV (e.g. Windows server, ownCloud or Strato HiDrive)
Note: This app can also be used in combination with the SafeGuard Enterprise Encryption for Cloud Storage module. For more information, please visit the Sophos website at: http://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/encryption/safeguard-enterprise/product-modules/cloud-encryption.aspx
NOTE: If you have any problems with this app, before leaving a 1-star review, please check our monitored support forum for help at http://community.sophos.com