DescriptionOrthopedics (or orthopaedics) is the field of medicine that deals with problems and treatment of the musculoskeletal system, which includes the bones, muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments, and nerves of the body. Orthopedics was traditionally the study and treatment of disabled children, but has grown to encompass a variety of musculoskeletal problems in children and adults alike.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 550+ terminologies related to Orthopedics with its short description/meaning, which guides you to understand terms used in Orthopedics.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, FaceBook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history- Random display of terms