DescriptionRadio RIP allows you to listen to and record your favourite internet radio stations, with multiple simultaneous channels and a start/stop timer system.
- Compatible with most MP3 streams, including Shoutcast and Icecast.
- Store .mp3 files directly to SD Card with correct editable ID3 tags.
- Unlimited stations can be ripped simultaneously, allthough 2/3 is probably the max your phone can handle.
- Unlimited recording sessions can be stored and played back.
- Timers can be set to start and stop streams whenever you like.
- Daily or Weekly scheduler.
- Open any .pls file on your device or download straight from the internet.
- Add urls manually.
- Music streams broken down into individual MP3 tracks.
Radio RIP has a simple gui and is an easy program to use. Lessons learned from previous versions, have all been taken into account.
PS There is a bug in Android Jelly Bean! And this means that live playback may not work.. :-( BUT It still records fine :-) .. It is fixed in 4.2.1.
TROUBLE : Every effort is made to ensure a bug-free application. If you do encounter a problem - SEND ME AN EMAIL! and I'll fix it. Write a harsh comment with no real info and I'll stumble around in the dark trying to find the bug - psychically. Your choice.