DescriptionOWA Mail is an exclusive new email client application for MS Exchange. The users can manage their corporate email accounts more user-friendly and effectively. We designed OWA Mail with simplicity in mind so that you can go anywhere in this application very easily. We have developed OWA Mail from the scratch and it is not based on any other email client in the market. Users can share almost any photo(s) or files through this application with share option.We are working hard to introduce more features.
Note:- Please make sure that EWS(Exchange Web Services) is enabled on your Exchange server(By default EWS is enabled on Exchange server, only few companies disable EWS access). Push notification only supports Office 365, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and above.
****The Price is inclusive of all taxes*****
If you are having any login issues, feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Push & pull notification support.
- Fully functional Calendar.
- OWA Mail uses built in Calender of OS.
- Search Mails in server support.
- Move to folder option.
- Swipe to Quick Actions
- Ability to mark flags and clear flags.
- User credentials will be stored in encrypted format.
- Unified Unread and Flagged folder.
- Supports Exchange 2010 and Office 365.
- Contacts(GAL) retrieved from the server while compose mails.
- Multiple folder support with rules.
- Multiple attachment support.
- Inline images download support.
- Clean user interface.
- Pinch to zoom for HTML/Text messages.
- Full HTML support.
- Sliding menu bar for more user-friendly.
- Multiple selection for deleting and marking flags.
- Ability to select, copy and paste.
- Delete mail remotely
- HTML signature is used from Exchange OWA settings.
- Draft mail support.
- Contact Bubble based EditText
- Settings for the ringtones, Sync options,Custom Signature, Peak Time and LED.
OWA MAIL doesn't supports Exchange 2003 and 2007.
For Office 365 users:
Go to manual setup >
Domain\name : \email@example.com or \firstname.lastname@example.org ( domain name should be blank)
Server URL: outlook.office365.com
Unselect Accept all certificates option
Port No : 443
OWA Mail simply works like Outlook and OWA client.