DescriptionPapyrus is a natural handwriting note-taking app that you use just like paper, but with the flexibility and advantages of modern technology. With Papyrus, you can go beyond paper!
We'd love to hear your feedback and feature requests at http://feedback.projectpapyrus.com.
Papyrus received "Category Honorable Mention" for productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge! Check out our entry at http://galaxynotespenchallenge.com/submissions/6657-papyrus
Attention: If you previously purchased any of the premium features through Samsung Apps, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (https://papyrus.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/163504).
• Tool Pack - Adds a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers such as Dropbox and Box
• Take notes naturally with a pen on active-pen enabled devices
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus (if you don’t have an active pen)
• Pen strokes are vector graphics
• Undo/redo strokes
• Select, move, and resize strokes
• Change the color and weight of selected strokes
• Cut, copy, and paste strokes between notes
• Multiple paper types and sizes
• Two finger scroll
• Two finger pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to zoom to 100%
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Image import, crop, and resize
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, and other services
• Samsung Multi-Window support (available on Galaxy Note 2 and Note 10.1)
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
Active Pen Device Exclusive Features
• Pressure sensitive pen for more natural writing
• Use pen side button to select pen strokes without having to switch tools
• Use pen side button for quick flick gestures (undo/redo and tool/color popups)
• Choose primary and secondary side button options
• Use pen eraser to quickly and naturally erase writing
Active Pen Device support includes
• HTC Flyer, HTC Jetstream, HTC EVO View 4G (HTC Scribe Pen)
• Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet
• Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, and Galaxy Note 10.1 (S Pen)
Information about active pen devices: https://papyrus.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/117729
An explanation of each permission required by Papyrus can be seen here: http://papyrus.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/118315
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug.
Papyrus is a product of Steadfast Innovation. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. We would love to hear from you!
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!