DescriptionFinally a streaming player of MTV7000 series for Android!
As the official company has no plan to make the iOS streaming client support Android, here is an unofficial client to watch remote streaming from MagicTV 7000D/mini/8000 devices.
* NOTE: No need to try if your device is 3000/4000/5000 series, as it doesn't support streaming function
Most functions from official client are available:
- Probe of devices from local LAN, so no IP entering required
- Manual input of IP address and port to connect to devices that is exposed to Internet
- List of current programmes in all channels and switching channel
- Changing streaming quality
- List of recorded programmes (viewing disabled in free version)
This free version has the following limitations:
- Continuous viewing is limited to 1 hour
- Subtitle and Audio switching disabled
- Recording playback disabled
- AD displayed after 2 minutes of playing
- Unable to use external player to play streaming
This application uses the Vitamio library for playing video, you will be prompted to download the Vitamio library when running the application for the first time.
Note that you should have a relatively high-end device (at least ARMv7 with 1GHz) to get a satisfactory result.
If you think there are too many limitations and the full version is too expensive, please write to PixelMagic and make them develop the official Android streaming application.
* Full version users can now download desktop streaming control client for one MagicTV device. *
For instructions on mapping the MagicTV port to Internet, please refer to http://goo.gl/gSEFC