DescriptionDonut Maker is here! Tie on your apron because we are going to fry up some greasy and messy fun!
First, mix the donut dough ingredients. After the dough is thoroughly mixed, roll it out using the rolling pin. Then, use the donut cutter to cut out each individual donut.
Now, place each donut in the fryer until it is golden brown. Be careful not to forget about them or they will disappear in the grease!
Once the donuts are done to perfection, you get to decorate them! There are several categories to choose from so your donuts have just the right amount of icing and sprinkles! The decorating categories are:
- Plates- Choose from a variety of plates.
- Icing- Choose from an array of colors for your base icing.
- Paint on icing- Find a contrasting color to paint on your own design.
- Icing decorations- Select fun icing swirls and designs to add to your donuts.
- Icing accents- Add some stars, dots, and loop-de-loops.
- Candies and nuts- Sprinkle on the colored candies- perhaps ones that represent the closest holiday?
Finally, it’s time to eat your donut… or two… or three!
Post it on Facebook or email it to a friend!
Or, save it in the fridge to show off or eat later!