DescriptionTaptrip is an international app already downloaded by 100.000 users worldwide.
With Taptrip you make friends all over the world!
Taptrip has a virtual travel option so that you can meet foreign people abroad. The App automatically translate all messages, so you do not have to worry about speaking other languages!
- If you play as a traveler you join a group and learn about other countries
- If you play as a guide, you introduce your country with pictures and comments to your new friends.
With Tap-trip you make Trippals who you can exchange emails and pictures any time!
Join Taptrip to start having fun with your new foreign friends.
<* Other facts about Taptrip *>
- Enable you to become friends with foreign people from the admired countries and hear some stories from those foreign countries.
- Ask your foreign friends, who comes from rare countries, to send some local photos to you.
- Find the local friends to guide for you in determined country and have fun!
- Best 5 in category of travel app in South Aisa,
- 15 languages supported(Japanese,Arabic, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese, Korean, Italian, Indonesian, German, Hindi, French, Malay, Russian and Chinese)
- Travel in 7 areas( Asia , Africa, Middle East, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania). Send foreign people messages and become friends!
- You can send messages to those foreign people if you become friends with them.
- You don’t need to know any foreign languages because Taptrip has automatically translating services.
- Sending and receiving messages are totally free!
- Facebook account is required for login to Taptrip.
- Personal information from Facebook is only used for identity verification and profile, but it is possible to change your profile in Taptrip.
- Without your permission, Taptrip will not post any content to Facebook.
1) Though living in Philippines, I become friends with a Japanese foreigner. After we become friends, we talk about animation, samurai, ninja and geisha. And I also got photos of fantastic animation from my Japanese foreign friend.
If I have the chance to go to Japan, my Japanese foreign friend can show me around!
2) People who live in Chile become friends with foreigners living in Spain. It is so exciting to talk about soccer, music and so on. And it is also so surprising to receive photos about Spain’s food.
3) I am backpacking around the world now. Thanks to Taptrip, I finally get to meet my foreign friends from Tanzania, South Africa and Morocco. I plan to go to South America next time and wish I could know some foreigners from Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Columbia.